Posted by Katie Morse on August 19th, 2009
We recently launched a new product, Ripple6 OnDemand, designed to serve small to medium-sized publishers and marketers. Ripple6 OnDemand has a few key benefits: scalability, turnkey implementation and new monetization opportunities.
You may have heard of it during the Robert Scoble interview, but if not (and even if so), we’re here to tell you more about this new offering.
Ripple6 OnDemand is a template version of our White Label offering, able to be implemented in as little as 24 hours.
Here’s what you’ll find if you dig around a bit:
- Ripple6 proprietary features are included:
- Social Insights allows you to conduct research within your community and across others on our platform
- Brand Communities delivers another way to monetize your site without cannibalizing existing display or PPC ad revenue
- Ask/Answer helps to encourage new members to join your community while also connecting current members 1-to-1
- Facebook Connect comes with Ripple6 OnDemand.
- We’re finding that our customers are viewing this tool as increasingly important, and wanted this product to support this application out of the box.
We took care to design this product with our customers’ top concerns in mind. Publishers want and need to generate incremental revenue, especially with social tools.
We’ve noticed growing frustration about the current monetization ‘limits’ (subscription-based revenue and PPC advertising revenue) and am happy to offer this product as a true alternative.