Posted by Scott Markman on February 9th, 2010
If you’re looking for ways to easily manage, improve, and scale your current social media strategy (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), then you should attend this upcoming Webinar.
The Social Hub:
A Comprehensive Social Media Strategy
Date: Wednesday, February 17th, 2010
Time: 2:00 PM ET
Engaging with your customers through social networks is becoming a vital part in any company’s brand marketing strategy. However, there are high demands of time and resources, plus difficulties measuring return on investment.
From this Webinar, you’ll learn how to create a Social Hub to improve efficiencies in your social marketing and you will find out answers to the following questions:
- How can you scale your social media strategy across the Internet?
- How do you manage multiple social marketing efforts?
- How do you put user generated content to work for you?
- How do you build and leverage advocates?
Register today because seating is limited!
Quick and easy registration:
- Complete the online registration form.
- Check your email Inbox for the instructions to login to the webinar.
We’ll see you there!