Posted by Chris Kieff on December 23rd, 2008
Enterprise Social Media Lessons Learned
This is a part of our series in Enterprise Social Media Lessons Learned. It’s always best to start at the beginning and you’ll find that here.
Gannett and Ripple6 created and launched one of the largest interconnected webs of social media sites in the world today, www.MomsLikeMe.com . This web of separate but interconnected sites supports local mom networks in 80 cities across the US. Josh Resnik of Gannett explains what this is and what it has done for Gannett, and more importantly what it has done for the moms who use the site everyday.
Question: What question would you like to ask 1,000,000 moms today?
Next: Gannett’s Social Media Approach (Part 8 )
1. Enterprise Social Media Lessons Learned (Part 1)
2. Determining What Users Want (Part 2)
3. Advice for Publishers Starting In Social Media (Part 3)
4. New Revenue Models for Social Media (Part 4)
5. Generating Engagement with the Audience (Part 5)
6. Implementing Social Media in the Enterprise (Part 6)
7. Creating Value for Publishers (Part 7)