Content Management System (CMS)
We put you in the driver’s seat.
Our CMS is simple. What you see is what you get.
We make your editors and administrators specially-privileged members within the community, so it’s easy for them to take part, be apart, and still manage the community effectively. This allows most editorial changes to be made in real time across the enterprise as part of the overall conversation. With role based privileges, administrators, editors and community managers can most effectively manage and develop the community.
Some features and benefits of the platform’s enterprise class CMS:
- WYSIWYG interface to make changes in real time
- Seamless integration of publisher- and user-generated content
- Create highly dynamic and relevant pages at any level of the community
- Assign attributes to feature, highlight or headline content across the community
- Organize, control and publish editorial content for your community
- Publish and manage the placement of editorial and social content; create content layers
- Link or associate elements with any post, such as videos, images or external links
- Allow publishing and subscription to RSS news feeds
- Allow publishing of videos and articles
- Create multi-author blogs
- Administrative privileges determined with multiple access levels